Tuesday, October 09, 2007

10 Years and Counting

My wife, Susan, and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary this week. The other day we were talking about the last 14 years we've known and loved one another.

The anniversary will be a quiet time, just us at dinner, enjoying one another's company. I told her if anyone asks how long we've been married, I said we should simply tell them, "30 years."

"Why, because it seems like that long?" she retorted.

Looking down and then back up to her face in all seriousness, I said, "No, because it should have been that long."

6 comments:

Kelly Sue said...

Happy Anniversary, pretties.

Viacom Ego said...

Congratulations, you two.

T2 said...

Thanks, KS and Drew. It took a while for Susan's and my life to intersect, but I am truly blessed that it happened.

I consider myself a very lucky man.

Anonymous said...

Oh Terry and Susan,
I can totally relate since John and I had (as he calls it) a 40 year trial separation that just didn't work! Make every day count.
I love that you are such a romantic. Lucky Susan!

T2 said...

Thanks, Ginny.
Hope to see you good people before too long. My best to you and John.

How's Ohio? I heard you guys moved back...write and fill in the details!

Kian said...

Hi great reading your post